Corporate & Commercial
Running a successful business can be difficult enough without struggling over questions of liability, tax, structure and all the government mandated filings. Let us help.
Vernon & Thompson Law Group – helping you get down to business.
Do you want to start your own business? Should you incorporate, go it alone as a sole proprietor or bring in partners? Do you want to loan money to a business? How are you going to secure repayment?
Please ask us about some of the following services we provide:
- Setting up a company, society, general partnership, limited partnership, proprietorship or joint venture
- Buying or selling a business
- Business structures usable to maximize your tax and liability advantages while minimizing risk
- Establishing non-profit Societies including sports organizations and charities
- Shareholders and Partnership Agreements
- Changes to Directors, Officers and Shareholders
- Alterations to corporate share structure and constitutional documents
- Employment Agreements
- Contracts to fit all types of business
- Corporate Tax Reorganizations
- Securing corporate loans and registration with the Personal Property Registry
- Maintaining your company records
Karen Fetterer – email@example.com
Jennifer Rope – firstname.lastname@example.org